fredag den 22. oktober 2010

Fritzpatrick 2, Round 4–More kitties!

 

So I decided to do the same on this lot as on the Johansen lot.

Marni quit her job and adopted some kittens.

snapshot_f97c0402_39ccc154

This is Orange, the male. I also adopted a female later on named Vanilla. But apparantly I forgot to take pictures.. hmm, but it looked like this one, only it was white.. heh..

snapshot_f97c0402_b9ccc661

snapshot_f97c0402_39ccc652

Marni also painted alot to earn some money, thus she maxed her creativity skills and got a membership for the Arts and Craft hobbylot.

snapshot_f97c0402_d9cccb35 

But she also had some time for some looooving. I made Julian Cold and a lot of the other Simbin people into townies, and Julian just walked by. They actually had a lot of bolts and they both like cooking. I’m seriously thinking about if this could be the kind of man Marni would commit to..?

snapshot_f97c0402_39cccdfb

snapshot_f97c0402_79ccce09

And to end this round I’ll show you the pictures of Orange growing up. He’s quite pretty actually. I’m very exited to see how Vanilla turns out.

Smith: Goodbye.

Wow, haven’t you said a lot this round..

Smith: …..

Yeah, I can do sarcasm too..

Smith: not really..

…. yeah, I know..

1 kommentar: