lørdag den 24. august 2013

Round 9–Nordmeyer 3:

 

snapshot_d9e41dae_9e646da6

 

Hallo all! Welcome back to the 3rd Nordmeyer house, where Amie believes it’s her right to barge into her sons house, just to start talking about her health.. Which to my knowledge should be just fine.. Notice how Jamie elegantly ignores his mother Smiley, der blinker

 

snapshot_d9e41dae_3e646eaa

Ehh, okay Amie…? so much for family! hmprf…..

 

snapshot_d9e41dae_fe772a64

Helle also tried to write a novel. But unfortunately it didn’t sell very well which made her take a big hit in aspiration points..

snapshot_d9e41dae_1e798da1

Sorry Helle… comfort eating.? :-/

 

snapshot_d9e41dae_7e798f13

snapshot_d9e41dae_1e799362

And if that wasn’t enough the Nordmeyer's also had really bad luck when it came to things catching fire… Ok, one of the fires were their own fault, but how unlucky can you be to have your tree catch fire too!

 

snapshot_d9e41dae_de799492

So instead of comfort eating Jennifer bought Curry. She has the LTW to raise 20 puppies or kittens, so I thought: Why not just get started.

snapshot_d9e41dae_5e6472e1

And she also bought herself a MP3-player.. This picture is just to show how pretty she is.. I really like Jennifer, there is just something about her. I’m not that fond of her LTW though, but I can see through fingers with that

 

snapshot_d9e41dae_5e64906b

Helle on the other hand…. Well, actually I think she is quite fun to play. I don’t normally choose my sims to be romance, I’m more of a Familysim, but it is fun to try something different. There’s a bit more drama with the Romance twins, and having Risky installed it’s even more exiting…. Oh yeah, and this is Helle’s co-worker Tony Ebak..

 

snapshot_d9e41dae_7e7afeea

Soon it was time to have Brad’s birthday. Happy Birthday cutie!

 

snapshot_d9e41dae_be7aff57

woop woop! Not bad!

Brad rolled Fortune (as if I haven’t got enough of those in my ‘hood!) and his turn-ons are: custom hair and creativity, but he dislikes smelly sims which I can’t really blame him…

 

snapshot_d9e41dae_be7aff81

And I’ll round off this update with another picture of our little hottie.. Still cute I think, he’ll break some poor simgirl’s heart I’m sure Knust hjerte

See Ya!

 

Sims: 4

$:

Other points: 0

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar