søndag den 14. april 2013

Round 9–Johansen

 

 

snapshot_597bf3fc_de59e9b3

YAY Mike! An A+! Wauw, you look like your father… Both your eyes, the nose and your mouth… Can’t really see much of your mother in you.. yet… Maybe it’ll come, but I doubt it..

 

snapshot_597bf3fc_fe59d997

Here is a picture for comparison… I’m sure he’ll become a little clone of his father when he grow up…

And by the way, embrace yourself for a lot of ghost sightings….!

 

snapshot_597bf3fc_5e588cc0

But before we get to that, I’ll share with you their talented cats, ‘cause Aloe Vera reached the top of her cat carreer, Yay her! Smiley med åben mund Love it when the animals earn money for the sims, wish I could have a pet like that… Maybe I could, but really don’t have the time for it what with a 3 months old baby (Rødt hjerte) demanding my complete attention and besides, I think my dog is too old; 7 years! Send et kys

 

snapshot_597bf3fc_7e59d767

Anyway, enough about me. I’m spoiling these two simmies a bit, and trying to fulfill most of their wishes, since not much happen otherwise, and thus Mike got himself a parrot, named Pipper

 

snapshot_597bf3fc_be59d8bc

One day, Jeanne brought home a co-worker named Steen, and threw a wish to go on a date with him, and I obliged. I really had no intention of these two to get together, since they only got one bolt. but oh well she can have a little fun I thought..

 

snapshot_597bf3fc_3e59da09

Eventhough Mike really didn’t find it very funny Trist smiley

 

snapshot_597bf3fc_5e59d966

But the date went well

snapshot_597bf3fc_fe59dd65

Really well actually..

But Jeanne’s realtionship with her son had taken a hit..

 

snapshot_597bf3fc_be59dce4

And generally Mike had quite a hard time. The ghost of his father kept chasing him…

snapshot_597bf3fc_fe59dadb

Poor little thing Trist smiley Leave him alone Mikael, he’s your son!

 

snapshot_597bf3fc_de5c99f4

I know sweety, it must be hard seeing your mother with another man, and on top of that being woken in the night by a ghost..

Why do I sense that this little fella could become a bit of a troubled teen, or even man…

 

snapshot_597bf3fc_fe588c3b

It’s actually a bit of a wonder that he did so well in school.. But he actually fared well, and minded his own business..

 

snapshot_597bf3fc_1e5c3f6e

While Jeanne took care of her own kind of business Smiley, der blinker 

Actually, during the date with this guy Brian, Jeanne rolled the want to get engaged to Steen ?! Brian on the other hand rolled the want to get engaged to her, but Jeanne never rolled the wish for hi, she kept wishing to get engaged to Steen…..

 

snapshot_597bf3fc_de5c3d70

Talking about minding your own business, that is pretty much what the cats did, during which Aloe Vera grew old..

 

snapshot_597bf3fc_1e59e125

Marni also came out to haunt.. But it will probably be the last time we will see them haunt on this lot, since I moved their graves.. If I hadn’t done that, I’m sure they would have either killed Mike or had him taken by the social-worker..

 

snapshot_597bf3fc_3e59e33d

snapshot_597bf3fc_be59e2f6

Mikael and Marni is wawing you goodbye, this is it for this house.. Smiley, der blinker 

 

POINTS:

Sims: 2 sims and 3 cats

Money: 50,690 $

Happy Simming Flækker af grin

2 kommentarer:

  1. Both scared by ghosts and an unfaithful mother - hard childhood for this Little guy!

    SvarSlet
  2. Aww, the ghosts can be very tough on kids- I hope the little guy grows up well after all!
    Jeanne's wishes are hilarious- be with this guy, get engaged to that guy, lol.

    SvarSlet